Tabletop Horse Racing Simulation
Last update: 06. July 2022
Updates & Fixes
- I included the optional [Lash] value in the RUN table.
- To discuss some updates and ideas (with myself), I added a tiny discussion board. You can find it in the to menu / navigation [Discussions] and I will use it for new releases, thoughts about adaptions and also events/seasons.
- I added 100 Jockeys with four additional values to the game, they optional. The [Jump] and [Lash] value can be used to improving the results during the race (one time) and the same is possible with the [Minor] and [Fall] values. More details soon.
- I added some additional values to the horses - one is the surface (dry or wet), which will have some optional impact in general, but also for jumps over fences. More updates about that will follow.
- To have enough values for long distances, all horses also now have P1-P5 Power values.
- I also added a jump value to the horse table, which is an calculation based on the age of the horse and improves the Run jump results and reduces the lost fields during a jump. This value can be used for every jump on the track.
- The RUN table has now additional values for outs with injuries. They are optional and can be used for races like Triple crowns and similar.
- I adapted the track values and added "furlongs" (the length value for horse races). 10 fields are 1 furlong, so most of the races are between 6 and 10 furlongs long.
Bearbeiten · Historie · Letzte Änderungen
· Text: Emanuel Sprosec Ⓒ 2022